Lawfolds, aberdeenshire v1.2
Lawfolds is based around a real working farm in the fertile rolling hills of Grampian, Scotland. There are two additional farms, East Law where the sheep can be found, and Newton of Lewesk is where the Cows are located. This map features:
– Three Working Farms, two which have independent Grain Silos. Three Forestry Areas around the map.
– Three Different Sell Points (Aberdeen Grains, Highland Grains and Aberdeen Northern Marts Group) for the various crops.
– High Capacity Storage at Highland Grains so you can store those crops waiting for the right price, but it will cost to use the facility.
– Seed and Fertiliser points on the Farms and at two sell points, as well as storage for the pallets on the farms for those who prefer to use them.
– Prices have been increased slightly higher than base game. Missions on all fields not owned, to help get those prices down.
– Please be aware all hedges, fences and walls have collisions, however there are sizeable grass headlands around the fields to help those workers out.
– Animated Gates and Lights to most of the Farm Buildings. Automatic Lights at the sell points.
– Chopped Straw Installed. (PC Only)
As massive thanks to the Giants team for helping get the map ready, and to all model creators that I have used to create the map. A special mention to 1Scuderia1 (YouTube) for testing the map. I have tried to mention everyone, however if I have missed someone, this is not on purpose, please contact myself and I will correct this.